I write so I can breathe. I am constantly evolving, mindless at times, frustrating even perhaps but heck, I wouldn't change the smell of freedom that comes with writing.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Why is Love Important?

We all need a good tickle and a laugh or two. Life's too darned precious to be serious about forever. You see, Life does not last forever. You gotta make the most of it.

I overheard someone at a hangout..There's definite potential here — he just might be "the One"! 

That got me thinking. People, maybe it's too early to tell if this is really "Mr. Wonderful," but it does feel like you've found someone great sometimes. There's no strict definition of love, but there are some things to think about that might help you to discover if the relationship is meant to last. 

Do your best qualities seem to shine when he's around? Do you find yourself overlooking pet peeves just because he's the guilty party? Do you feel all warm and fuzzy just thinking about him, even when he's not there? When you think about your future, is he in the picture? These are just a few of the good signs.

There's no easy recipe for a long-lasting relationship, but you've found some of the main ingredients. Chemistry is definitely a great foundation. Then you add some trust, communication, and respect. Of course, a dollop of humor and a generous amount of romance make it much more satisfying. There are many more things you can add to make it better, but that depends on the needs of the relationship and the individuals. 

When the two of you have clearly mastered some key elements and seem well on your way to building a loving, long-lasting relationship, sometimes you have some doubts about him, or if this relationship isn't truly what you want, listen to your inner voice. "Forever" shouldn't be taken lightly. Try to explore your fears and concerns thoroughly. And, remember, if he's not "the One", that's okay, because you'll find someone who is even better for you. It's a win-win situation!

Ho, Hum...Ahem...who really cares. Love makes my world go round. Never mind the number of times it drowns me and kills me I do get back on my feet...It makes my world go around and if my world goes around I think it calls for celebration of life. I've discovered since I first fell in love (was I a gawky teenager then!!!), it only gets more meaningful when you are older. I understand today that there are certain things nobody can ever take away from me.

So why cry when there is no reason to cry...Instead celebrate life and love...it gives you countless opportunities to make the most out of it and to live and love, over and over again in this one lifetime.

Read this somewhere and I think it aptly puts across why it is such an important element in my life..."SOME DESIRE IS NECESSARY TO KEEP LIFE IN MOTION"

Oh Yeah!

Copyright@Sandy2012

2 comments:

  1. Every time my heart is broken, it leaves me stronger enough to believe with more hope that love will happen again which will again sweep me off my feet!

    Very encouraging cues have been mentioned to b more passionate for love in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Rashi! Love, no matter the pain or joy it brings, it makes us larger than life somehow! We must never take that for granted. It is a blessing. Hugs girl! You have so grown up!!!!

    ReplyDelete