There is a certain fascination Life holds; defined in a splash of colours of despair, faith, love, conflict, happiness and a sense of awareness. My Life is a maze, a tangled web of emotions, thoughts and feelings I write so I can breathe. I am not at the end of my journey. Each passing moment is a journey in itself. My writings reflect my journey and I share my life through this. A gypsy through Life, my journey is endless, my day here, a pause, before I become aware of what more...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Like a Tree

Transfixed beside you
In a thought that hung
I stopped at the crossroad
beside you to belong

Seasons came and swept by
fall turned me to gold
cold winds bared my soul
I remained in stories yet untold

Loyal to the core
under stars be-jeweled
then young and vibrant
I stand now old, wrinkled

Un-swayed by the words
which tempted my faith to falter
I stood for the beloved
that stood not beside me at the altar.

Copyright@Sandy

3 comments: