There is a certain fascination Life holds; defined in a splash of colours of despair, faith, love, conflict, happiness and a sense of awareness. My Life is a maze, a tangled web of emotions, thoughts and feelings I write so I can breathe. I am not at the end of my journey. Each passing moment is a journey in itself. My writings reflect my journey and I share my life through this. A gypsy through Life, my journey is endless, my day here, a pause, before I become aware of what more...

Thursday, October 3, 2013

This Thing Called Pain



This thing called pain
never quite leaves my side,
emerges from the ashes
of dead feelings.
Invisible it watches,
preys, soaks in
the pretences and two-faced indignities
carried out in the name of love,
feeding on the carcass
of a happier time,
piece by piece,
limb by limb,
tearing mercilessly
to fatten the pain and emerge
with monstrous capacity to hurt,
to numb and then kill.

- Copyright@Sandy2013

3 comments:

  1. Very apt for me now... Sathyajit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words made everything stand clear.... the pain, the life and the helpness of it all... its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. and a time comes when one starts enjoying the company of this 'pain' and then it fuels the passion to take that one step forward.

    ReplyDelete