I write so I can breathe. I am constantly evolving, mindless at times, frustrating even perhaps but heck, I wouldn't change the smell of freedom that comes with writing.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Now I have to continue the Inspiration

I am humbled and grateful to  Jay Shah who has found my blog worthy of being gifted this honour of being awarded
and I am quite speechless about it. I am grateful to see that my writings inspires people in some manner or the other. Thank you for that. I now have to continue the inspiration and that is a daunting task.

If I am to go by the indicative rules I have to carry this torch and do a few things.
1. Mention seven things about myself
2. Nominate fifteen more people who are making a difference with their blogs.

So, here I go...

Seven things...I can think seven hundred things (maybe more really) but here are the seven.

One
I am a fluid ever-evolving person and I have no shame in changing my mind as and when things come to me and I understand and see things in a different light.

Two
I have a bucket list of things that are in as constant state of evolving as I am, so essentially, my passions are interlinked to my soul and my life.

Three
I look for the upside in whatever comes my way and live in the now. I believe yesterday to be memories and tomorrow to be dreams. I possess 'now' and me.

Four
I have no sense of music but I like music and prefer to focus on the piece than who created it or sang it etc. Same is for dance...two left feet but I will dance and karaoke and have a great time with it all.

Five
My chosen family of friends are my most cherished apart from my daughter, my son and my dog.

Six
I believe in soul-mates and I know I have one who is out there and will complete me. I can always fall down but I will not break to the point of no return. I refuse to give up on myself.

Seven
I have no religion I really subscribe to except the goodness that resides in every human being, no matter what. I believe there is a piece of the divinity that exists in each of us and forgiveness is never complete unless we forgive ourselves as well.

Now to nominate the fifteen. It's a tough task. I learn so much from so many.

1.The Diary of An Artist
2. Academic and Creative Writing Journal Vikram Karve
3. Aspdires
4. Arp@nam
5. thoughtdrops
6. Varsha Agnihotri
7. Inner Workings of an (in)sane Mind
8. Diction Addiction
9. fashioned of dreams
10. Whispers
11. Windmills of My Mind
12. Midnight Ramblings
13. A Little of that in those commas,,,,
14. Discovering MYSELF
15. Van der Wrote

There we are. All done. Keep the word splurge on...!

Sandy

6 comments:

  1. So simple yet so meaningful.. :) Impressive..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :). Glad to see that somebody reads my posts :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Renu Sethi - Thank you! Yes, I do. :) They are worth reading.
    @Vikram Karve Sir - With pleasure!

    ReplyDelete